Sunday, March 4, 2012

Spring Show

One of the things that I have been working on/stressing over since Christmas was our district-wide cheerleading Spring Show. Every year, all of the schools in CFB-ISD participate in this non-competitive show. Being that our school funds were low, we did not have the money to hire a choreographer to make us up a cute routine- so I determined to make it happen by channeling my high school dance team days.

We had practice for several weeks to learn the dance, and finally the big night came last Wednesday. Dillon was so sweet to join along for the fun. We all rode over after school to Creekview and the girls danced their routine spot on and I was so proud, and truly glad that we participated. 'We Found Love' by Rihanna will now forever remind me of these cheerleaders.

Cheerleading season is now over and I can breathe a sigh of relief, and yes, a little bit of sadness to say goodbye to this sweet group of girls!




Thankful for a full, fun year with ladies!

No comments: