Monday, March 5, 2012

Dallas Shower

This past weekend my sweet friends and sister-in-law gave me a wonderful shower! I was amazed at the work they put in to make it such a special day. I am so thankful for the ways that each of these women have made an impact in my life, and hope that someday Reese is able to know how loved she was from the very beginning!

I was so happy for my mom and sister (and dad!) to come out to Dallas to help celebrate the occasion. It was a great weekend, and I feel very blessed by my family through their gifts and prayers and just support- they are truly the best and have made my pregnancy a joy.





There were little touches that meant so much- a prayer journal for Reese, fun games, and handmade gifts.




My mom and sister looked so beautiful! It’s so special that they got to meet all of my Dallas friends.



Pretty hostesses!








I loved that my niece Stiles helped me open the presents! It was actually very helpful since my 31 week belly was in the way a lot!





A couple of friends showed up around 3pm,  right when the party was ending. One had the wrong time, and one had car problems on the way, but I thought it was so nice for them to come anyhow and it made me laugh.




My dad and Dillon came to help us load up all the goodies and my mom snapped a couple of pictures.



I LOVE the crib skirt  and teddy bear that my parents had made for Reese. I have the same fabric so she can have matching curtains when she gets her own nursery. 


No comments: