Thursday, January 26, 2012

6 Months

I have been feeling a little more anxious this week- Up to this point, I have been feeling that the pace of this pregnancy has been perfect, but suddenly now, I feel like there is so much to do to prepare! On Monday I came home and told Dillon that there is so much I want to do during the day, but when I get home from work I feel too drained and unmotivated. I am working on not letting these feelings overwhelm me, because as quickly as things are moving, I don't want to take any moment of this for granted!

Last night we ran to The Galleria to look for Dillon some new clothes. Here is a pic of me at 6 months (25 1/2 wks). I think this is my favorite month of pregnancy so far- my bump is pronounced  but I don't feel completely huge (as I know I will those last few weeks), and I love feeling her move all around (especially at night!)


No comments: