Monday, April 11, 2011

Books!

All of my books have been in storage for the past few months, in 2 large pink crates. We simply only have room for essentials in our house- meaning the bookshelves are filled with Dillon's school books. We recently bought a new bookshelf from Ikea, one that has 8 little cubicles and I requested one MERE cubicle all my own and was granted my wish. I then had the difficult task of picking out which stories were worthy of display. I took a snapshot so you can see the wide aray of reading material


I'm not going to ask if it's weird that I have Tori Spelling next to Beth Moore... I just love a good biography! I love re-reading books, so it's been fun now, having some of my favorite out to choose from before bed (reading before bed = my favorite way to end a long day)

No comments: