Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sheep Worthy

I popped in Pier 1 today for fun- I've had a gift card for almost a year that I've been saving for a rainy day. I spotted two sheep that I found irresistible for a little Easter decor! Even amidst Dillons never ending homework, they look right at home.


We enjoyed our weekend thoroughly! Friday we had a pizza/game night with the Ferguson family- Tasha and I excused ourselves while the boys played laddergolf, we went shopping for plants and had a good time catching up on life.
Saturday we slept in, had lunch with some good friends, and ended the night with 'Secretariat' (I thought it was just Ok)
Sunday after church I did some shopping and cleaning, and for dinner we met up with the Sikes (our Dumas friends) at Cheesecake Factory.

As each month flies by I have been commenting to Dillon that I can't believe how fast time is moving... He has 1 year left of seminary which is so crazy because it feels like he just started. Pretty soon the job hunting will begin, but for now, we are content!

No comments: