Monday, March 22, 2010

Today

Today I:

Heard , then saw, then smelled a student barfing in my clinic. Then it happened several times for the next 2 hours before his mom could arrive. Right before lunchtime.

Learned that Dillon's truck needs more work. We just plopped down a nice sum to fix one thing and now something new has gone wrong. BLAH. Still counting my blessings though- things could be worse.

Thought about how America is changing. Saw lots of posts on facebook about it. Held my tongue but feeling passionate!

Looking forward to relaxin with Dillon tonight, (we are babysitting 2 cute kiddos) and reading more of my new book So Long Insecurity (forgot to mention that I met/hugged Beth Moore on Friday and she told me she loved me. Tis true.)

Peace out!

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

cute new background!

so jealous you met Beth!!!! that is amazing - I saw that she was doing signings in dallas & houston. so glad you went!

don't you LOVE so long insecurity?!?!

alli zachry said...

SO jealous you met beth!!!! I am a huge fan and feel like her bff because of her blog. Please tell me you follow her blog... :) Also, I am reading So Long Insecurity right now too! She has such a gift in teaching and writing and I am so grateful for it!!