Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brief...

I'm not sure if it's because the past week was spring break, or because my camera is broken so I have no recent pictures, but I have not been feeling like writing on here... Life seems too good at times to be able to express it in writing, and other times it seems like the words I would or could write are too mundane- but I can at least give a brief update on our lives lately until a new blog inspiration comes =)

*We spent 4 nights in a cabin outside of Fredricksburg compliments of my parents- we slept in (Dillon did his p90x 2 of the mornings), ate out ALOT (especially enjoyed the afternoon pie in town), got massages, enjoyed elk and deer outside our window, antique shopped, toured a winery, and of course enjoyed the company of our puppies and parents~

*As mentioned above, Dillon has been doing P90x training, going on 30 days now...he has lost a few pounds and is gaining more muscle- very proud of his hard work!

*Snowed in Dallas last night so we have now broken the record...ready for summer. Not ready for swimsuit shopping.

Thats about it- God has been good to us in the past few months, we are enjoying living with Tom, enjoying our jobs/school, and trying to live for each day!

No comments: