Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekend with Momma!


This past weekend my mom came in town to have a Girls Weekend. I had called her a few weeks ago to see if she was interested in attending Women of Faith, and of course she loves Dallas and me, so she said yes. Friday she arrived and we enjoyed dinner at Patrizio's, and then went to the American Airlines Arena for some GOOD music (Steven Curtis Chapman and Mandisa!) and lessons. We had floor seats and Mandisa actually walked right past me, and waved at me. We kept thinking how we wished Cindy could have been there with us. The next day we got there late because we were enjoying sitting at home with our tea in our PJ's catching up. It was a short day, as we had to leave the event a little early. That night we dined out with the boys (Dillon and his dad), and then before we knew it, Sunday had come =( It was a wondeful little weekend though, my mom always encourages me and is so fun to be with. She made me a beautiful pillow to match my clinic which is just one example of how she is so good as showing she cares! Sunday night we were able to see my niece Sloan Everly, who is still in the hospital, but getting bigger everyday!








Tommorow I'll post some pictures from today at the first day of school in my clinic~

2 comments:

The Newlyweds said...

Can't wait to hear about your first day of school! I would love to see pictures of your clinic and/or the pillow your mom made! I'm about to shoot you an email so I'll chat more there :-)

Unknown said...

I love, love, love Patrizio's. That's where we ate the night Dave and I got engaged. :) Sounds like you and your mom had a great time!