Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My New Clinic

I think I've already mentioned it, but this year I am working for a new district much closer to where we live. We are saving money in tolls (I spent about $60 a month on the tollway last year driving to work!) and gas. Another fun perk is that I'm at this school 5 days a week, whereas last year I was split between 2 schools. So far I LOVE it- the kids are middle school so I can go a little deeper with them, and my school has lots of young teachers that I'm looking forward to getting to know. Here are pictures of my clinic (I have my own personal room inside the actual clinic, its nice to have my own haven), me on the first day, and the beautiful pillow my mom made~




6 comments:

The Newlyweds said...

YAY! Love your clinic and you looked on your first day! Who was your first client?

Unknown said...

It looks great!! I hope your first week is fantastic! My husband would love that Red Raider flag flying loud and proud. :)

Jessica said...

You are so precious!! I love your leapord print and pink scrubs!! I bet the kids think you are SO cool!!!

Ryan said...

cute!

Laura said...

Sarah- I dont remember my first client that day- but I had a sweet little 6th grader come in after tumbling down a flight of stairs, and a girl with possible substance abuse---exciting first day! Ryan I am still trying to figure out if your comment was genuine or sarcastic....I've just never heard you say "cute" in a serious way!

MoneyThat said...

Awww, this is so cute, Laura! I bet you're an awesome school nurse! : )