Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exclamation!

*My new niece's name is Everley Ciann. Ciann comes from my mother-in-laws name, Cindy Ann. We love her name and we love her!

*My little sister Mollie comes in town tonight, I can't wait!

*I bought a pair of white sketchers at Ross for $20- original price $60, yay!

*After 5 days of watching niece and nephew (who were great by the way), we again are reminded to be thankful for this phase of our marriage without children. We are blessed to have freedom, spontanaity, and time with just each other!

*It's a cozy rainy day here in Dallas and I can't wait to curl up with my new book. Only 1 more weeks til I go back to work!

*I was able to catch up with my older sister in Jordan a few days ago...I miss her so much, and can't wait to see her at Christmas!
And because posts without pictures are boring, her is a picture us exactly 2 years ago in Laguna Beach- one of my all time favorite vacations.

No comments: