Sunday, July 26, 2009

Breaking News and other happenings

* Friday night we got a call. My sister-in-law was having contractions and was at the hospital... so we headed to stay with their kids (the same ones we watched back in June) and later that night got the call that the baby girl had been born! She came 7 weeks early, so prayers are needed, but she appears to be doing ok. No name yet =) 

* I have 2 weeks until I start back to work...remember that post about me being so happy to have summer break...well now Im excited for school to start again haha

* Dillon and I made these delicious ribs the other night...definately a hit!

* Something I have been thinking on this past week after our last bible study: I shouldn't be asking 'how much faith do I have?', but rather, 'Who is Jesus Christ?'. The latter question matters the most, and takes the focus off how much I can muster up on my own. Our belief is the response we have to who He is.

* Every year about this time I get the urge to go "back to school shopping" for new clothes like old times...and this Fall I really am going back to school so is that a license for a shopping spree?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, going back to school for work is completely different than going back to school as a student. You haven't grown any and thus you do not have a license to go on a shopping spree. Maybe you can get a couple of things but not a spree. A spree sounds very dangerous.

Love,
Dillon