Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Times


I can't believe its the end of summer! This past year my sister Mollie and I had been discussing how she would come down and stay with me this summer and then before we knew it we only had 1 week left before I started back to work, so she squeezed in a weekend trip in the Big D!

She arrived Thursday evening, but her plane got in late so we ended up eating at 9:30 haha- for the record Papasito's disapointed. The food was ok but service was not!


























Friday we got up (me at 8, Mollie at 11 haha) and headed out to shop. We actually found some really cute things at T.J Maxx, then we went to the mall by our apartment, Willow Bend. Friday night we dined at Mollie's all time favorite restraunt PF Changs. I actually came down with a high fever (102!) that night and felt puny so we after dinner we had a chill night and watched Troop Beverly Hills, and Dillon made cupcakes =)


Saturday I woke up with my temp back down to 98.5 so all was well again. More shopping fun was had, clothes and candy were bought. Saturday night we had dinner at one the Ferguson favorites, Fireside Pies at Legacy, after which we saw 500 Days of Summer at the Independant Theatre- really funny!





This morning we went to church, then lunch at Corner Bakery. Mollie showed me how to make bracelets then off to the airport =( I love Mollie and can't wait for her next visit! We had fun taking these last pictures before she left (notice Polly squished in the middle!)


1 comment:

Katie said...

Awww, that is sooooo much fun! I really miss you both and can't wait to hang out with y'all at Christmas!!!! Love you both!