Friday, July 24, 2009

Wedding Dress


Random post on my wedding dress for the wedding dress series at Kelly's Korner......

I got engaged in June 2005, and one of my biggest wedding priorities was obviously to find the perfect dress. In October, my mom, sisters and I took a girls trip to Dallas, (shopping meca of the world) and had the best time while dress hunting (I did anyway, Im sure my sisters were annoyed by the end of the long day). The dress was actually found by one of my sisters, and I thought I didnt like it but I would try it on anyway. I came out, and we all knew =) On May 26, 2006 my ivory vintage classic dress made her debut...


























4 comments:

Tara G. said...

Isn't it amazing how many dresses are out there and yet there is one in particular that is IT. You look so classy and timeless! Lovely!!!

BOWquet said...

just beautiful, and beautiful wedding!

Khordaddy said...

Very pretty dress! That's a great shot of you two dancing!

Natalia said...

You look beautiful!