Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back!


So this past week we went to Midland and Cloudcroft to see my family- for those who don't know, Cloudcroft is a beautiful mountain village with not much to do other than enjoy a peaceful getaway. We did just that- ate out, slept in, read, and enjoyed each others company. We did manage to get some shopping in, in Ruidoso one day. Here are some pictures:





I have been feeling really craft lately- the past 2 months I have done lots of projects and made homeade gifts. Tommorow I'll post a little blog about a fun makeover I did on a salvation army find.

3 comments:

The Newlyweds said...

You look so relaxed! I look forward to seeing your craftiness :-) Will you be in Midland anymore this summer?

alli zachry said...

SO happy yall were able to get away and relax! Let's have dinner next time you're in Midland. (that is, when you're actually in Midland for more than just a few hours!) Oh, and I love Molly's Senior Girls t-shirt from 2003 :)

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait for the Salvation Army makeover!