Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thoughts today

Its funny how when you really examine what it is that you fear, you have a hard time putting your finger on it. That fear seems so huge and yet it takes a microscope to understand it.
Because it isnt huge at all. It may not even exist.
However, there is a God that does exist. And His love and grace are huge. It doesnt take much to understand it. It is everywhere.
Lord give us the strength to act and live in the knowledge of who you are, and to let go of wordly thoughts that lead us away from the beautiful life you would have for us.

2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Amen! I needed to hear that right now...with all the changes going on I just live in fear of change b/c I get comfortable and I don't like change at all...but now matter what God is always in control and His loving hand is over us always :)
<3 Becky

emily geyer said...

Hey girl! Just an FYI... I have a new blog! It is ryanandemilyg@blogspot.com