Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thankful

My nursing friends are such a blessing to me! When I first started nursing school nearly 5 years ago, I remember being so thankful that I knew 1 person to sit by in class. Catherine was my big sis in Phi Lamb and has been a great friend ever since. I also made several other sweet friends in that class and I'm so glad we are now all in Dallas to enjoy each others company!



Seated left to right; myself and Jessica, Jaime then Catherine


Jessica and I are both elementary school nurses and Catherine and Jaime are both Labor and Delivery nurses.

Here is a fun flashback


3 comments:

The Newlyweds said...

HOW COOL! I am in Phi Lamb, too! I'm about to email you about the book :-)

beckylbranch said...

That is very sweet! It's always good to have great friends around...I've been trying to get my friends from AR to move to the Dallas area, but so far no luck :(

Catherine said...

Laura! I didn't know you were a blogger! you are so sweet! I am so thankful that you live nearby now and that we can hang out! You are the best! p.s. thanks for keeping my anonymity as your fellow disney fan friend on your earlier post, haha!