Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oink Oink

Ummm so one of my favorite things about living in Dallas is.... the food. There are many selections to choose from, many new places to try. Many temptations that should be resisted. This evening after work I met Dillon downtown at a place he had tried a couple of weeks ago called Eatzi's. From the outside its nothing fancy, but inside it feels like an Italian bistro (I've never actually been to Italy but its how I imagine it would be)! After snapping a few photos of the restraunt a sweet man with a white chef hat politely whispered to Dillon "Uh we dont allow people to take pictures. I dont make the rules." Without missing a beat my husband replied "Yes well she is doing ya'll a favor by advertising," for he knew my photos were blog material. I didnt get a picture of the wall of various breads but it was glorious. I LOVE bread. For dinner we both ended up with "create your own pasta" dishes; mine was a creamy tomatoe basil sauce on penne, with mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic cloves. It was delicious, and I plan to have my leftovers tommorow for lunch because the portions were huge.












No comments: