Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blogging from Wild Wild West

AKA Midland Texas

Im on my spring break holiday, and boy is it nice! My sister and mom came to Dallas last weekend and then brought me back to Midland yesterday. Today I got a new haircut/highlights, went to Target with Mollie, and then afterwards we stopped by HEB to pick up some sushi- it was my first sushi experience, and I must admit, it was pretty good! My mom however almost threw up after her first (and last) bite, and my dad refused to try it altogether. This evening Mollie and I had dinner at Swensons (I used to be a waitress there!) and we are now watching American Idol. Fun day. Tommorow we head for San Antonio for a couple of days of R&R- hopefully these pale pale legs will transform into something non-blinding by the end of the week. I will leave ya'll with a picture of my new "do." More pictures from my break when I get back to Dallas~


2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you grew really long leg hair your legs would look darker. Thats what I do and I think it's the best solution.

Katie said...

Ha! That is so funny! I miss you guys!