Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bowling and Cake

Sorry its been a while since I posted- it seems that this past week was busy but yet nothing happened worth blogging about.

Today we enjoyed an afternoon of bowling with Dillon's family at the new Main Event in Frisco. Dillons dad treated us, he is such a sweet father in law. Here are some pictures:


















After coming home I made a cake that I've been wanting to try by Paula Deen (I got this cookbook for Christmas)






























































I ended the night with a nice phone conversation with my mom =)

(I missed Katie's call this morning- if you are reading, Im sorry =( I miss you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was the cake as good as it looks?! Dillon sure looks content, with a plate of cake and a large glass of milk beside him. :)
Love ya. Wsmm