Thursday, January 22, 2009


This past weekend my sister Katie came to Dallas to see friends and family before she leaves this Sunday for the Middle East.


Katie is my older sister by 22 months. I will miss her SO much but am honestly very excited for her to begin this new journey. She has ministered to refugees (Iraqi's, Sudaneese, Somalians, Burmeese, etc..) for the past 2 years- she did this by living life with them-literally, she moved into the refugee apartment complex that some might not consider to be the safest living arangements. This is her passion and so when she raised all of the support she would need in just a few months, I wasnt too suprised. Please pray for her this week as she prepares for the trip/move of a lifetime!

This is from the King Tut exhibit in Dallas- very cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see how much you and Katie love each other - that also makes me smile. xoxo wendy