Friday, January 23, 2009

Before and After


Yesterday Penny woke up with a swollen eyelid. We
thought we would just keep an eye on it (no pun intended) before taking her to a vet. This morning it was draining and looked awful so I took her to our first Dallas vet visit. After a shot of antibiotic she was much improved.


Tonight I was by myself and refused to turn on the t.v. Instead I rummaged through my junk collection to see what I could find to keep me busy for a little while. Here is what I came up with: an old collection of Florida sea shells and one very ugly lamp























A hot glue gone and here she is:



















(I dont really know yet if I like it or where I will put it-but it was a fun project nonetheless)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Laura - I love your blog.It is the only thing that has helped me to smile today. I guess I have a warped sense of humor but it was especially the photo of Penny with one eye shut that cracked me up. So give her a big hug. I love you. Wendy

Kristen Haynes said...

I love your blog Laura!! Keep an "eye" (sorry Penny!) on ours too to watch Reagan grow!! :)