Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Recap

       We continued tradition this year for Thanksgiving and spent the holiday outside of Ingram, TX in a cozy cabin on the river. All that was missing was my sister Katie- whom I shall see in just a few weeks! This year I decided that my mom has slaved away at the meals alone for long enough- So the Tuesday before we left town I cooked up 2 batches of sausage balls and a huge pan of chex mix. 


I didn't feel especially helpful in the kitchen on Thursday since the family favorites are best prepared by Mama Mathis, but I did make the green been casserole and rolls since those are pretty impossible to mess up. 




While the guys fried up the turkey, I decided to get Mollie out of the house with a little photo session...









It is certainly a year with much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

chrissie said...

VERY THANKFUL!!!!