Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

The past 3 Spring Breaks I have spent in the Hill Country- it has unintentionally become a new Mathis/Ferguson tradition, one that I love!


We enjoyed 4 nights in a cabin outside of Fredricksburg.



 Sisters on St. Patti's Day. I told Mollie I was sad that this might be our last Spring Break together for many years since she will be off at college (hopefully Tech!) next year.


Family pic
.

Dillon and my dad had fun making a fire the last night.
 .


Right after I snapped this picture, the elk tried to trample me and would have, but for the wee fence betwixt us
 .

One day we went to Austin, and Mollie got feather extensions "Like Kei$ha"
.


My dad took these beautiful pictures of a peacock right as the moon was rising
.

And lastly, here is my new Artichoke centerpiece.

All in all, feeling
"Refreshed, Replinished, and Raaarrring to Go"
-Fronk, Father of the Bride

No comments: