Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quatro Anos

I must say that I'm pretty proud that Thursday will mark Dillon and I's 4 year annivesary. I'm proud because its not something that just magically happened... rather, it signifies a celebration of all the up's and down's that we've encountered while continually resolving to love each other daily. I'm proud because Dillon is a better man today than he was when were married which is saying alot. I'm proud because I can make chocolate chip cookies from memory now, without burning them. We've come a long way =)


While lately we've been having fun planning for future trips, I wanted to remember all the adventures we've had in the past 4 years....













Dominican Republic

Grand Canyon















Angel Fire, NM

Laguna Beach, CA













Massachussetts













Pagosa Springs, CO


Missouri/Ozarks






New Orleans



Mississippi















Amelia Island, FL













Red River, NM












Cloudcroft, NM













Marathon, TX














Taos, NM

No comments: