Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Photos

I love that even after 3 1/2 years of marriage I am truly JUST as excited to go on a date with Dillon as I was when we were dating. Part of the reason for this is that I see him less this semester than ever before, but I'm not complaining because he is knocking out alot of hours this semester of school. Here we tried out Picasso's Pizza this weekend- not too bad!







Here are some random things I am looking forward to:

*Completing all of the 7th grade hearing and vision screenings

*Thanksgiving Break to see family

*Seeing my sister Katie over Christmas break!!!

*Cookies tonight

*Our church's Trunk or Treat next weekend

*Watching my nieces (plural!) and nephew next week by myself (really am excited- just for an hour)

*Completing my Spanish class in 4 weeks

And now .... I present to you a recent beauty photo of our babies in their Tech colors:



No comments: