Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2006







3 years.

Full of: Laughs. Trips. Quarrels. Moving. Growing. Sharing. Learning. Praying.

So much has happened to us as husband and wife. Graduation, buying a house, leaving familiarity for a new town. Adjusting to new jobs, learning to cook and clean. Leading together, and finding joy in each other. Facing challenges and pursuing decisions that will never be regretted. Supporting.



I remember our vows. I remember knowing, he was the one. And always will be.



I can’t believe all of the memories and life changes that have been crammed into just 3 years….I can only imagine what more the Lord holds for us as we continue on over the years.


I see that Dillon is just what I need. Different from me, in good ways, and yet we share weird traits as well.


As I reflect on the treasure of my spouse, I also must mourn with those who have lost theirs, or perhaps long for one.



This is a bittersweet anniversary. We are more thankful, but with heavy hearts.


Tom and Cindy had a beautiful marriage. She was a good cook, loving mom, and supportive wife. Tom lived for her, to please her and found great delight in her company.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


For an anniversary gift, my parents are sending us here in July:


(http://www.gagehotel.com/)

We can't wait!

2 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Oh happy anniversary!!! You two are a beautiful couple and my God bless you with many more years to come! Much love, Becky

Emily said...

When are you going???