Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lets see....

*My herbs have died. I never even had the chance to cook with them (tear)

*Only 7 more days of work left! Can't wait to sleep in, lay out, travel and read

*My family is the greatest! They are watching our babies right now, and its been a nice break!

*Dillon is taking me out this Friday for a late anniversary- hopefully it will be a blog-worthy time

*Dillon only has 1 more final and then he will be done with his first year of seminary

*My mom made these desserts called Lemon Blossoms by Paula Deen, and I am in LOVE

*Friday is field day-Im excited! Dillon had never heard of field day until a few weeks ago-weird

*I am feeling behind in life right now. Our house is a mess, I have several friends I need to call
back, and I havent cooked a meal in 2 weeks. And we still need to watch the Lost Finale

*Reading 2 new books

Bullets seemed fitting today- lots going on, but not much exciting to talk about


3 comments:

beckylbranch said...

Was wondering how you were doing! I know life can get crazy sometimes :) Those lemon thingies look yummy too....have a great week!

The Newlyweds said...

oh no! i can't believe we were in the same city halfway across Texas and didn't know it! i'll be sure to say something next time to see if you're going to be there!

Lisa Pedigo said...

Hi Laura, thanks for commenting on my blog. Congratulations on saving for a down payment. The best advice I can give you is to find a great Lender. I personally like local Lenders. If you do not have enough money (20% down) to avoid paying PMI (private mortgage insurance). You are sometimes better off at making a smaller down payment and putting the extra money towards other cost. Your Lender should give you all the scenarios, ask for a GFE (Good faith estimate) from them. I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.