Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy

I am super excited about this weekend...really this whole month actually!



Saturday my parents are flying in, Im sure we will eat some delicious food that night, and then on Sunday morning off we go to The Big D, where me and my dad will be running our first 5k. I could definately use prayers...at this point I can run about 20 minutes which is about 2 miles (Im a slow runner). I really want to be able to run the whole time...I know my dad can and I think it would be really neat if I could muster the strength... or have God muster the strength in me.



My little sister is turning sweet 16 on April 6. I feel old!



Next weekend is Easter which is so crazy to me. We just moved to Dallas last week. Or 3 months ago? Anyhow, I think we will have a nice Easter Sunday with Dillon's family that should be lovely.



The 14th is Dillons birthday...he will be 24 (yep I am a whopping 4 months older than he). I am excited about his gift!





This makes me ready for summer vacation....a book, the beach and warm weather

No comments: