Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Im not sure what to write about. Its Easter weekend and we've done alot.


Friday was a nice evening- I didnt want to cook so we grabbed Chik-Fil-A, came home and I made chocolate chip cookies and we watched the 3rd Lord of the Rings. Seriously one of the best movies ever.


Saturday morning we went to an Easter brunch at Dillons parents country club. Complete with a petting zoo and delicious food, we had a great time.






That night we were going to go with some friends to The Village for the Easter service, but they were full so we ended up eating at Blue Goose, where we munched on way to much chips and salsa, and had lots of laughs- we are so thankful for our new friends.


This morning we enjoyed an early morning Easter service at Bentree fellowship (just 2 minutes from our apartment), then came home and I baked rolls and we headed over to Tom and Cindy's for a family lunch.


Below is a link to a song we sang at church...the lyrics are beautiful and encouraging. May you be comforted this Easter as we remember that our Savior has conquered death and is our Author of Salvation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-08YZF87OBQ

(I just saw Hannah Montana with my fellow Disney fan friend- it was SO good, I was suprised. Lots of guest stars, it made me want to live in the country. Go see it!)

No comments: