Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Good and the Bad

I had a really nice week. I finally saw a long time friend who also lives in Dallas, got to catch up with several of my Dumas friends, and had a full week of work. Tonight Dillon told me we were going to celebrate V-day (since we are going to Midland this weekend) at a suprise location. Because I know that Dillon knows me so well, I knew where the suprise location was and screamed with excitement. Cici's !!(I have mentioned several times that I have been craving it) I LOVE that place. For a total of $12.00, Dillon ate 13 pieces of pizza, 3 brownies and 1 cinnamon strudle; I ate 5 pieces and had 2 brownies and a coke. What a deal. =)

It was also a hard week. Cindy is still in the hospital and we are all ready, as she is, to have her home. She is doing better but still needs prayers for strength to recover. I missed my work friends this week since I dont have friends yet at my schools, but was encouraged to step out and meet people. I'm still training for the 5k, and week 4 is a killer! My lungs are burning at the end of every run and I feel so out of shape, but I must admit I love the feeling once Im done and catch my breath.

If you are reading this blog, you are probably someone very special to me. I hope you have a fun Valentines day and know you are so loved!

No comments: