Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day in Life

This is a snapshot of a normal Wednesday in the Ferguson House {January 27th, 2016}

Reese comes into our room between 6 and 7, this particular day she was got in bed with us (on my side, as always) at 611 and told me about her bad dream that "a cockroach was on my head and it was eating my hair." A few minutes later "Mommy Im hungry" so me and her headed out to gather food.




First things first- open curtains!




Wednesdays Lee and I go to BSF from 9-11, so before he woke up I packed his bag (so he wouldnt see the snack I packed and want it)(Im so sneaky)




Dillon and I always argue about who gets to wake Lee up- sometimes there are poopy consequences though!



Dad helping Reese get ready




Hugs goodbye





Blowing kisses



 
On our way to BSF we pass Reese's school


Lee LOVES his beautiful teachers 




After BSF we pick Reese up at 11:15. She is always excited to show me something she brought home- today it was this lei from a friends birthday celebration.



Dillon rarely comes home for lunch, so this was a treat! We had someone coming to measure our windows so of course I (secretly and quickly) snapped a picture for blog purposes!




Reese said "my belly's screaming for a cookie right now. Its gonna be screaming all day for it."




It was a sunny day so....



Naptime!
Choices...




We have a (random and unexplainable) tradition of saying "Quack quack" before I close her door.


I was in charge of baking 100 brownies for church that night. I got right to work.




I made my afternoon tea, as always



Lee is up!


Reese is up!

Off to church to help get dinner ready with Lacey and Jenn and kids! Reese told everyone we saw that "My mom made 100 brownies!"




A normal day with a three and one year old!



No comments: