Tuesday, April 24, 2012

38 Weeks

So last Friday was my 38 week mark. To be honest, at this point in the pregnancy there is a part of me that just wants to hibernate at home, not be seen in this enlarged state of being. But work really isn't so bad, I prop my feet when they get swollen and the walking around is probably good for me! My doctor suspects I will make it to my due date or a little after.




Last Wednesday I made Spicy Shrimp (head over to Pioneer Woman for the recipe) for Dillon's belated birthday dinner. We ate outside on the patio and Dillon surprised me with a little something called a Push Present- {real}pearls! I was SO surprised. He is so sweet.


We had a nice weekend doing nothing! We slept in Saturday, then enjoyed a breakfast of Cinnamon rolls, followed by 'The Lucky One' at Studio Movie Grill (the matinee is only $5!). We ran a few errands returning things, took the dogs for a walk around the lake at Legacy and had dinner at Applebee's. We are enjoying these last few days just us two- and looking forward to adding Reese to our little unit!

No comments: