Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend

I am so thankful for the place that Dillon and I are at, a time in our life when we can open our home and serve others in and through it, small as it may be!

Friday night the Fosters came in to town and Collin stayed at our place. Saturday we had eggs and pancakes for breakfast before the guys headed out to play frisbee golf for a bit.


Saturday afternoon I drove to Keller to my nursing friend Jessica's baby shower. They had the cutest cake and it was great to see old friends.



That night we had dinner with Collin and Cassi at Fadi's (Mediterranean and so good!) They will be lifelong friends of ours and I'm glad we got to see them.

Sunday Dillon helped lead worship, and after church we got to watch my niece Sloan all day. We played alot outside, and had fun just cuddling and chasing her around. She was especially adorable after her afternoon nap. We didn't mind at all when her parents called to see if she could stay the night with us. She was such a good baby!


No comments: