Thursday, February 3, 2011

Randomness

We are in snow day #3 today- who would have thought??

The past 2 days I admit I haven't been the most productive... unless you count sleeping in, eating, and watching movies. I have read some, which counts as productivity in my book (pun intended hehe).

Here are some random pictures of Ferguson happenings today...

                                 Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (from scratch)


Cuddly puppies
Painting of the toe's


Organizing closets


As you can see, today has been a little more productive. And lastly- here is a picture of my favorite new Calcium vitamins. They taste like candy and I always want more than the recommended two!

(yes I even took 2 out and arranged them for the picture so you could see them for yourself)

1 comment:

School Day Love said...

Looks like you had a productive snow day!