Sunday, August 29, 2010

Recap and Pics


(First Day Pic-still dark out!)

What a week!

I woke up every single day a few minutes before my alarm- very weird

My morning tea got me through each day- don't know how I did it before

I entered over 400 shot records into the computer...the end is near

Shopping is good stress therapy- especially at The Galleria

God is good- my school is a combination of awesome staff and the sweetest kids

Our new home finally feels like "home" now that we have Polly and Penny back

A suprise Dr.Pepper from Dillon at work made my week!

There is a small farmers market right down the road from us- today we got peaches and fresh lemonade

It's fun to clean when you have a swiffer sweeper

Everyone is saying it, but the soon coming of Fall makes me so happy!

Having trips to look forward to makes even the most busy times bearable

I will not take for granted the short driving commute I now have to school

While You Were Sleeping never gets old. Neither does Little Mermaid

Not having cable yet is the reason for the above statement

Dillon might be playing indoor soccer this semester and I can't wait to see him in action!















Dillon had to put mesh wire behind our fence because Penny squeezed through the pickets.



1 comment:

Heather said...

Just found your blog and it's so cute! I'm your newest follower, so glad you had a great week! My 2 year old girl is loving the pic of your puppies!