Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Prayer

Lord be near to your precious Haitians--they need you now

God, my God, I cry out:Your beloved needs You now God, be near; calm my fear... And take my doubt

Your kindness is what pulls me up
Your love is all that draws me in

I will lift my eyes to the Maker Of the mountains I can't climb
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer Of the oceans raging wildI will lift my eyes to the HealerOf the hurt I hold insideI will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

God, my God, let mercy singHer melody over meAnd God, right here all I bringIs all of meYour kindness is what pulls me up Your love is all that draws me in

I will lift my eyes to the Maker Of the mountains I can't climbI will lift my eyes to the Calmer Of the oceans raging wildI will lift my eyes to the Healer Of the hurt I hold insideI will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

'Cause You are and You were and You will be forever The Lover I need to save me'Cause You fashioned the earth and You hold it together, God So hold me now

Bebo Norman

No comments: