Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally!


The past couple of weeks have been super busy, as you may have noticed my absence. We went on a vacation extravaganza- (all in Texas, but still fun nonetheless). Rather than one huge post, I'll just break the trip up in sections.

Our first destination was Lubbock, the location where I spent nearly 4 years of my life at Texas Tech, the place where I met Dillon, and also the setting for Collin and Cassi's wedding (Dillons best friend). We stayed with my grandparents, they loved having us and we loved staying with them! Gran and I ate at a couple of delicious restraunts, and Grandaddy made me watch a freaky Vampire movie =) I really have wonderful grandparents- they are, and always have been, sweet, fun and supportive.

Dillon was busy being the best man- he golfed with guys, helped with the Bachelor party, and gave an excellent best man speech. Collin had been a great friend to Dillon since they met, and it was exciting to share in his wedding~







































We were able to do a lot of catching up with old friends, and were reminded again how blessed we are!






No comments: