Friday, April 17, 2009

Goodness around the corner


In the past few months I have felt a strong desire to try new things and explore the kind of life I want to have.


I have a growing desire that involves cultivating my own herbs. My mom has grown herbs and tomatoes and other yummies for years and has encouraged me to do the same. Not until recently has it never sounded more appealing. Our apartment has a small patio with potential to become a beautiful haven for me this summer and Im excited just thinking about cooking with fresh cilantro and basil. I've never gardened so this will be a learning experience! I plan to get some pots and plants this weekend so I'll share more soon.



And let me just say that Im so glad its Friday!!!
Its raining outside my window (maybe I am blogging on my lunch break at work) and I get to sleep in tommorow-mmm so nice!

No comments: