Thursday, April 8, 2010

Feelings

Do ya'll like the title of this post? A little cheesy- but its the topic today!

I have been feeling pretty good physically. I gave up desserts/sweets 1 week ago just for kicks- my sister in law recruited several Fergusons to join her on a sugar cleanse- that meant no cookies after dinner, no candy at work (which was a feat considering Easter was this past weekend!) and no more than 1 piece of my moms strawberry pie last Sunday (that was my 1 splurge that I decided on before I commited). The result- dropped a couple of pounds unintentionally and gained alot more energy that I never knew I didnt have!

I have been feeling 'Springy'. I am loving the warm weather and green green grass in Dallas- finally seeing some good come from all the rain we had. At work I always look wistfully out my window and tell myself I will go running when I get home. It's the thought that counts right =)

I have been feeling determined. Determined to work harder. To cook more and eat out less. To be nicer. To read more. Go to bed earlier. I dont know why but I'm just more determined lately- which will hopefully turn into actions and then results. Because faith without works is dead. Which has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to throw that in hehe~

I have been feeling proud. My husband is learning some REALLY cool things in school, and is applying them- yesterday he told me he wants to serve me more...ummm awesome! He has been working out, eating well, teaching wisely and I love him!

I have been feeling happy. My family is all in Texas for the time being, we all got to spend Easter together. Some are facing decisions, some are accepting new things- but they all seem at peace and this makes me happy.

No comments: